Rutherford County Law Firm Guides Clients Through Difficult Family Law Issues
Tennessee lawyer represents clients in divorce, adoption and abortion matters
When family problems rise to legal ones, you need counsel who understands that the litigants were once bound in close, loving relationships. Property, support and custody issues must be resolved with that in mind, so the legal outcome does not unnecessarily scar the underlying family attachments. At Gasser Law PLLC, I strive to help people end their marriages with as little stress as possible, finding workable solutions for economic issues and seeing to the best interests of the children involved.
Adept at providing full range of family law services
Whether your marital breakup is contested or amicable, I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — I will guide you through the marriage dissolution process making sure that your rights are protected.
- Spousal support — I will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you are the payer or the recipient.
- Property division — I will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital property and debts, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Child support — I will seek an arrangement providing for equitable sharing of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — I help clients make child custody plans that divide parenting time to foster shared decision-making and nurturing for the children.
In some cases, mediation may achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances.
Contact a knowledgeable family law attorney in Central Tennessee
Whatever your family law issue, I can help. Call Gasser Law PLLC at 615-267-0588 or contact me online to schedule your free initial consultation at my Smyrna office.