Knowledgeable Rutherford County Attorney Helps Clients Obtain Bankruptcy Relief
Professional legal representation for bankruptcy filers in Tennessee
Struggling with debt can be overwhelming. If you feel buried under mounting bills and creditor calls, Gasser Law, PLLC, in Smyrna, can help you seek bankruptcy protection to give you a fresh financial start. As a motivated bankruptcy attorney serving Rutherford County, Tennessee, I help people successfully navigate the bankruptcy process and understand their rights as debtors. Whether you are coping with medical bills, credit card debt, home foreclosure, collection lawsuits, wage garnishment or other financial stress, I can explain your bankruptcy options and assist you with filing for relief.
Reputable attorney committed to solving your financial troubles
I recognize each person’s financial situation is different, which is why individuals in Rutherford County trust me to:
- Take a personalized approach — I offer my clients individualized attention, taking the time to gain a complete understanding of the financial obstacles they face.
- Ease their financial burden — I know that debt weighs heavily on entire families, affecting every part of their lives. Depending on your situation, filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may provide the best path to a better financial future. I can help you decide which option makes sense for you and assist you in completing all required steps to obtain relief.
- Provide sound legal advice — People who are struggling financially need an experienced attorney who understands the bankruptcy process. I focus on bankruptcy law exclusively, so I can help you decide whether bankruptcy is the right choice for you and then guide you through the entire process.
People trapped in a cycle of debt may feel there is no way out or think they cannot afford legal advice. I offer a free initial consultation to review your financial circumstances in depth and carefully explain your bankruptcy options, helping you take the first step toward breaking the cycle.
Responsive legal counsel for people seeking bankruptcy relief in Tennessee
Gasser Law, PLLC provides prompt, clear answers and personal attention to help clients obtain debt relief through:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — This option allows you to eliminate your liability for most types of debt. I represent people in all aspects of Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases, starting with reviewing your financial circumstances to determine whether you qualify to file under Chapter 7.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — This option allows you to enter into a court-approved repayment plan, over three to five years. When it is completed, you may be able to wipe out any remaining liability for certain types of debt. I represent people throughout the Chapter 13 bankruptcy process and can work with you to develop an affordable repayment plan.
I am committed to helping people in Rutherford County gain financial freedom through these debt relief options available under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Contact a trusted Tennessee bankruptcy attorney for a free consultation
With a solid reputation providing quality legal advice and skilled representation to bankruptcy clients in Rutherford County, Tennessee, Gasser Law, PLLC can help you get the fresh start you deserve. I offer a free initial consultation to review your financial situation and discuss your debt relief options. If you are struggling with debt, please call 615-751-0459 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my Smyrna law office.