Knowledgeable Tennessee Lawyer Helps Clients Solve Domestic Relations and Debt Problems
Reliable legal representation for individuals and families in Rutherford County
If you are struggling with debt, foreclosure or a failing marriage, or contemplating difficult decisions on family law issues, I am ready to advise you.
At Gasser Law PLLC, in Smyrna, Tennessee, I have been helping people understand and resolve their legal problems since 2012. I help people successfully navigate the bankruptcy process and counsel them on their best options to avoid home foreclosure, car repossession, and unmanageable debt.
I also help divorcing couples work out the best property division and parenting solutions.
Reputable counsel committed to solving legal problems in her community
I recognize that each person’s legal problems are different, and believe that my neighbors deserve high quality local legal representation, which is why people in Rutherford County trust me to:
- Provide individualized attention — I meet with my clients one-on-one, take the time to gain a complete understanding of the relevant facts about the legal problems they face and respond quickly and fully to their concerns.
- Have a knowledgeable staff — When I represent you, I am supported by a team that has the expertise to handle the issues we are encountering and to attend to your concerns when I am not immediately available.
- Give them sound legal advice — I can help you to decide what options make sense for you to ease your financial burden or to resolve your family issues and can guide you through the appropriate legal process.
You can count on my staff and me to give you the personalized service of the small town law firm we are and the skilled legal representation you deserve.
Helping individuals with a variety of debt relief and family law services
I am experienced in providing a range of legal services tailored to the particular needs of individuals and families in the central Tennessee region. My principal areas of practice are:
- Bankruptcy — I can counsel you on whether bankruptcy is the best path for easing your burden of debt and on which form of bankruptcy relief best suits you. It may be a Chapter 7 liquidation, which wipes away your debts if there is no property to sell or a Chapter 13 debtor’s plan, by which is a restructuring plan to help you get caught up on house payments or lower your car interest rates. This is done through a court-approved payment schedule.
- Foreclosure — If you fall behind on your mortgage or home loan payments, bankruptcy can stop a set foreclosure. I can advise you on the plan of action to take in order to get the bankruptcy petition filed before the foreclosure date
- Family law — I counsel people dealing with family law issues, such as divorce and the related concerns of child custody and visitation and child support.
- Wills and probate — I prepare and review wills, powers of attorney and other advance directives for estate and healthcare planning. I also handle probate of estates.
In all of these areas of practice, I am committed to giving my clients high-level service and helping them achieve effective and cost-efficient attainment of their objectives.
Contact Ms. Gasser located in Smyrna for a free consultation
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.